Often smaller associations do not have an office and the address changes based on the board members serving at that time. Having a permanent office for your association can increase member retention and credibility.
Teaming with us provides you with association management that gives you the use of an established office and support services that include:
- Membership Management – Database maintenance, renewals, reminders and growth strategies to increase membership
- Association Meeting Management – Organize and execute board meetings and AGMs
- Conference and Special Event planning and execution
- Process, forward and handle incoming mail and requests
- Assist with tasks related to awards and board elections
- Plan and distribute association communications (print and electronic)
- Maintain and update the Association’s website
- Set-up and maintenance of social media sites ie: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn groups
- Plan and arrange meetings and conference calls
- Provide planning and coordination of your education and certification program
- Strategic planning facilitation
Association Management allows you to contract out certain aspects of the associations day-to-day business functions. Once you are comfortable you can hand over more responsibility freeing yourself, and the board of directors time to focus on the strategic direction of your organization.